Combine 4 activities with
- culture, sightseeing
- 2 picnics, at different panoramic locations
- 1 traditional lunch with souvlaki at the center of Nafplio at the end of your tour.
Our tour escort will welcome you at the meeting point. You will start with cycling on our good quality & new mountain bikes through the picturesque town of Nafplio, stop at the hot spots of town and see it’s rich history. Then you will continue biking through the beautiful country side of Nafplio, cycling for a while in an uphill road you will reach to a local, famous Byzantine monastery with spectacular panoramic view, fountain, gold fishes.
Time to relax and have a traditional snack!
Back into town, you will get into individual kayaks and under supervision of a professional you will go kayaking around the walls of the Akronafplia rock in the Argolic Gulf.
Details for this route you can find here
Halfway there will be time for swimming in its clear water at an isolated beach. The kayak tour will end at the Saint Constantinos church, were you will have a picnic while enjoying the view.
From that spot a small path starts to leads you to a hidden church, Saint Nicolas, the protector of the sailors. With your tour escort again you will walk 2 km across the coastline enjoying the view and at the end of the path you will also an old light house that reminds you an island.After your walk you will be picked up with car and brought back to Nafplio for your traditional lunch with souvlaki and other local goodies!
What else do you wish to do within one day? !
We will waiting for you!
Depends on number of persons and season, please contact us.
Usefull Notes: Please inform us if you don’t have a back pack / We organize a small personal pharmacy staff if there is a specific personal medical history / We are in good physical condition for the activity’s level we chose / We follow the instructions of our tour escort
Departure/Return LocationPhilellinon Square or your Hotel
IncludedLocal, English speaking tour escortphotographs from the tour
Not IncludedLicensed tour guide
Why book a cycling tour with Grecopaths,
Instead of renting a bike on your own?
- You have the confidence that the bike that you are going to ride is new model 2017 or older than that in a very well condition.
- Our bike expert, Ioannis, that you can read his CV here is responsible for the service of our bikes every single ride after you, the bikes are being controlled and repaired if it is necessary.
- Even you don’t want a guided tour and you need just to rent a bike it is possible to do that too.
- In a nearby location from you will be always standby a partner of us for emergency reasons.
- Taking a bike from our team you support the local economy and you help us to continue offering you our best quality of services.
- There is the possibility to rent an e-bike too (limited number of bikes: 2)
- Our tour escorts on bike tours, as well as on the other tours offered by Grecopaths, are locals. They have lived their whole lives in this area that you are visiting for the first time. Whatever the internet says, locals have the first say and you will learn more things than you expected!