The 7 villages
The ideal cycling tour to discover the main surrounding villages of Nafplio with their countryside. Cycle through small picturesque villages, squares, orange and olive fields, say hello (yia sas in Greek), discover Mycenaean tombs.The main part of the tour is from provincial roads with little traffic.Small uphills and downhills with many alternations of landscapes.Combine a Greek meze or coffee with handmade dessert in a traditional café or in a local’s farm/house. Refill your bottle with fresh cool water from a passing fountain.
Depends on number of persons and season, please contact us!
Highlights:Orange & olive fields ,traditional agricultural villages,hidden mycenaen tombs,many alternations of landascape ,meeting 7 villages within 25km.
Useful notes : Please inform us if you don’t have a back pack / We organize a small personal pharmacy staff if there is a specific personal medical history / We are in good physical condition for the activity’s level we chose / We follow the instructions of our tour escort
Departure/Return LocationPhilellinon Square
IncludedLocal, English speaking tour escortphotographs from the tour
Not IncludedLicensed tour guide
Why book a cycling tour with Grecopaths,
Instead of renting a bike on your own?
- You have the confidence that the bike that you are going to ride is new model 2017 or older than that in a very well condition.
- Our bike expert, Ioannis, that you can read his CV here is responsible for the service of our bikes every single ride after you, the bikes are being controlled and repaired if it is necessary.
- Even you don’t want a guided tour and you need just to rent a bike it is possible to do that too.
- In a nearby location from you will be always standby a partner of us for emergency reasons.
- Taking a bike from our team you support the local economy and you help us to continue offering you our best quality of services.
- There is the possibility to rent an e-bike too (limited number of bikes: 2)
- Our tour escorts on bike tours, as well as on the other tours offered by Grecopaths, are locals. They have lived their whole lives in this area that you are visiting for the first time. Whatever the internet says, locals have the first say and you will learn more things than you expected!