3 in 1
When you first visiting a town like Nafplio and you have only few hours to spend, then this is the perfect package for you!Get to know the main attractions of the city, ride beneath the walls of Acronafplia, admire the panoramic view of the Venetian castles Palamidi and Bourtzi.
Before you get tired, we will visit the famous local post-Byzantine monastery through olive groves and panoramic views of Nafplio and the argolic gulf.
You will quench your thirst from the same spring that the goddess Hera bathed according to mythology and you are going to feed the monastery’s goldfishes .
If you are lucky you might be taste the traditional sweet or Greek coffee with loukoumi by the nuns.
On the way back as it is only downhill and straight you will be able to enjoy other local delicacies, in mini markets, bakeries, restaurants, grocery stores hidden in neighborhoods of Nafplio, where you will find and talk only with locals.
The distance travelled is about 12khm . A pleasant cycle tour which is ideal for families. A combination of package to see and get to know the city and the surrounding area.
Depending of the season you can also swim in a unique beautiful isolated beach.
3 in 1! What are you waiting for ?!
Depends on number of persons and season please contact us!
Useful notes : Please inform us if you don’t have a back pack / We organize a small personal pharmacy staff if there is a specific personal medical history / We are in good physical condition for the activity’s level we chose / We follow the instructions of our tour escort
Departure/Return LocationPhilellinon Square
IncludedLocal, English speaking tour escortphotographs from the tour
Not IncludedLicensed tour guide
Why book a cycling tour with Grecopaths,
Instead of renting a bike on your own?
- You have the confidence that the bike that you are going to ride is new model 2017 or older than that in a very well condition.
- Our bike expert, Ioannis, that you can read his CV here is responsible for the service of our bikes every single ride after you, the bikes are being controlled and repaired if it is necessary.
- Even you don’t want a guided tour and you need just to rent a bike it is possible to do that too.
- In a nearby location from you will be always standby a partner of us for emergency reasons.
- Taking a bike from our team you support the local economy and you help us to continue offering you our best quality of services.
- There is the possibility to rent an e-bike too (limited number of bikes: 2)
- Our tour escorts on bike tours, as well as on the other tours offered by Grecopaths, are locals. They have lived their whole lives in this area that you are visiting for the first time. Whatever the internet says, locals have the first say and you will learn more things than you expected!