What is better to enjoy the argolic gulf with sea kayak?
Paddling,swimming,snorkelling in the crystal waters
You will got suit up with lifejackets and all the needed equipment, while our licenced guide in Kayaking will explain you the basic rules for safety and having fun.
You will get into your kayaks and adjust the sitting position.
There are several sea kayak routes depends on your physical condintion (from 2 hours to 5h or multiday expeditions) and from your place that you wish to explore.
Nafplio,Tolo, Epidaurus, Poros,Ydra,Spetses there are some of the places that our team offers you sea kayak experiences.
A very interesting sea kayak route is in Epidaurus area.It combines snorkeling to observe ancient ruins in the ‘sunken beach’ in only 1 meter depth.
You are going to see the small theatre of Epidaurus which is not so famous as the big one but it is very beautiful,picteresque and peacefull place.
The theatre built in the 4th century BC in honor of Dionysus.
Continue on to paddle towards a small beautiful secluded beach where you are going to have a break admiring the sea, small boats, the surrounding mountains and then you will paddle to another secluded one to enjoy your tradtional homemade snack.This is a typical sea kayak tour easy-medium level, family friendly too that it last about 3.5-4h
After your kayak tour our Grecopaths Team can suggest you places to enjoy fresh local sourced food from taverns to farms or houses to experience the dinner/lunch at home with locals.
Expore like a local with Grecopaths Team!
What is Included:
- Single or double Sea Kayaks and all equipment (buoyancy aid, spray deck, paddle)
- Friendly English speaking guides certified as:
- “4 Star Sea Kayak Leader” by British Canoeing
- “Foundamental Safety & Rescue Training” by British Canoeing
- “First Aid Far From Help” certified by Wilderness Medical Training
- ” Οne coach level”Certificate
- Sea Kayak handling/safety briefing
- Snacks and refreshments, with a focus on local products
- Snorkelling equipment
- Big dry bag for your necessities
- Photos and videos with GoPro Camera sent at a later date
- 1st Aid and Sea Kayak safety equipment carried by your guides
- Personal Insurance
What to bring:
- Hat & sunglasses
- T-shirt, long sleeve top or Lycra shirt
- Your positive mood!
More information here: http://grecopaths.gr/package/route-port-nafplio-karathona-beach-half-day-tour/